CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Rocket dog


I had an unprecedented number of dogs on the boat over the course of the Braunston jaunt, including Bones's Boots and Mike's Seth and Taz, and in best cabin top style, Ron Withey's little dog, whose name I sadly didn't catch, but who takes a great photo!

I am going to sort out and upload my photos tomorrow, I promise, and get all the old ones organised too.... eventually.

1 comment:

  1. The dog took the photo!
    I'm most impressed ;-)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete