CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 21 October 2010

Other boating blogs are available

Of course you knew that. Naturally I have a few favourites and friends whose doings I like to follow, but rather than list them all here (and risk offending those I miss out; I do worry about such things) I avail myself of the service Mike kindly provides at Zulu Warrior. No matter that Zulu's doings haven't been updated for a while, Mike's comprehensive boaty blog roll automatically lists in order of updatedness (sometimes it takes a few minutes and/or a refresh, but it does). Thus I can just scroll down and see which of my faves and friends has updated since I last had a good session and click straight through. Occasionally my eye will be caught by someone else's arresting title and I'll take a glance at one I haven't read before. And sometimes my eye is struck by a title so un-arresting I just have to look. This one certainly delivers exactly what it promises!

4 comments:

  1. Well he is a clinical psycologist :)

    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go to nb Debdale's fine site: http://nbdebdale.blogspot.com/ to see what's what in boatworld. But I see no-one seems to know about Tony's 'nb Universe' blog which is charmingly sub-titled " The oblogatory blig" ;-) http://nbuniverse.blogspot.com/

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to go to sites like that that have all the info about who updated. I have my own list but I rarely actually navigate from it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i should check it out after i reading your comment.

    ReplyDelete