CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 2 May 2013

The grand total

No only can I not update the blog, I couldn't even update the 'how much I have spent in supermarkets this month' widget.

But I have been keeping a tally, and the grand total for April was ....

£39.20

That's more than I was expecting (and hoping) but I suppose it's not bad really. I don't really have much idea of what it represents as a proportion of my total spending. Quite a lot of it (at least £10) was beer (2 x 3 for £5 in Sainsbury's) and some of it is accounted for by the fact that I've been working long days and the supermarkets are the only places open when I'm on the way home.

Oh! This is my 700th Chertsey post!

No comments:

Post a Comment