CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 8 December 2016

Mentioned in dispatches

This blog has been mentioned on Diamond Geezer! - as, I think, the 27th most prolific source of traffic to his blog. Much of which of course might be me clicking through every day, and which might also be you clicking through to read his usually interesting and always well-written posts.


DG sets the standard - in terms of both quantity and quality - that I aspire to, and give up in despair at how far I fall short of it.


Ah well, let's have another try, eh?

7 comments:

  1. Oh THAT Chersey! Clicked out of curiosity from DG's website. I'm on land opposite Uxbridge boatyard on the GU.
    I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On land as opposed to on a boat, or on a boat moored on land opposite Uxbridge boatyard, Andrew?

      Delete
    2. Very boringly in a house. Look for the bridge number style 16 on the back gate if ever you're passing.
      Andrew

      Delete
  2. I noticed you were mentioned when I clicked on this morning. I'm one of those who found DG through you. And so pleased I have!
    Kath (nb Herbie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lost. I cannot see a link from this site to the DG site. I do follow on from here to some other sites, both in 'Ye Blogroll', and 'Old Boat Blogs', but I don't see DG in either of those.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's in the blogroll, but it's always at the bottom because it doesn't have whatever widget it needs to automatically go to the top every time there's a new post - which there is, every day.

      Delete
  4. Thankyou for the guidance; I have now found the DG blog. Having read back a few posts, if it inspires you to keep on blogging, it is worthwhile :-)

    ReplyDelete