CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Saturday 11 February 2017

Not going out

Well, I had planned my grand day out to Saltaire for tomorrow, but even if the snow stops, the weather is forecast to be cold and windy - not the beat weather for the outdoor activities I had planned. So I have decided to defer the trip for a month... Why a month? Because there's one other activity that won't be available again for that long. Fingers crossed for better weather in March.

Also I am having rather a busy weekend, and Jim is here in Sheffield helping me with it. Hopefully I should have some exciting news soon...

2 comments: