CHERTSEY

BOATS, BRIDGES, BOILERS ... IF IT'S GOT RIVETS, I'M RIVETTED
... feminist, atheist, autistic academic and historic narrowboater ...
Likes snooker, beer, tea, rivets and solitude, and is strangely fascinated by the cinema organ.
And there might be something about railways.
**********************************************************************************

Thursday 6 April 2017

Bedhole screw holes

When I put the cross bed away at the end of the last trip, I noticed that the screws had finally all pulled out of one of the hinges.
I then of course completely forgot about it until the time came to open it up again. I couldn't really put it away again without fixing this, and I needed to to sweep out the cabin, so I called on Jim to see whether he might have any suitable bigger, longer, screws in his toolbox. He came to the rescue of course, but was very concerned that he had had to use cross headed screws. I reassured him that no one would ever see them.
Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment